Staffing Insight, Inc. is searching to find a detail oriented and technically savvy WEB DEVELOPER for a company located in Northern Kentucky. This position will be responsible for web development, working on multiple projects from initiation through post-launch implementation and maintenance, and directly communicating status to team members, management and clients.
• Communicating directly with team members and management to understand responsibilities and project goals.
• Managing time effectively to deliver quality work in a timely manner.
• Estimating scope and effort required to complete project tasks.
• Communicating project status to clients, team members and management.
• Anticipate project development hurdles in advance to coordinate solutions with senior team members and management.
• Web and backend development programming
• Responsive Web Design experience
• Experience with website design and development practices
• Strong communication and organization skills
• General knowledge of Adobe Photoshop preferred
• Mobile application experience
• WordPress experience / Theme building
• Database design and implementation experience (TSQL, MSSQL)
• Application development experience using VB.Net, C#, PHP and Java, Objective-C
• Application development using vb.net 4.0 (including LINQ)
• Mobile application development (Android, iOS, Windows Phone)
• PHP framework experience
• Node.JS, AngularJS experience
• Progressive web application experience
Back to Listings
||Greater Cincinnati Area
||Competitive / Based on Experience and Skills
||Contract to Hire
||None - Minimal