Senior .NET Developer
Staffing Insight, Inc. is looking to fill a Direct-Hire Senior-Level Developer position for a premier client in the Cincinnati area. This is a great career opportunity with excellent growth internally.
No third parties will be considered for this role.
- Produces or modifies computer programs of all sizes and complexity. Solves systems and program problems.
- Recommends courses of action on new application jobs, while considering the total system spectrum, from source document origination to final systems output and handling.
- Handles extensive research, analysis, definition and documentation on all facets of the job. Recommends the appropriate hardware solution for applications across multiple platforms (PC, LA).
- Works with minimal supervision and is responsible for making an established range of decisions, escalating to Manager when necessary and updating Manager on a regular basis.
- Provides mentoring support for less experienced programming staff.
- Excellent written and communications skills (technical documentation).
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and be adaptable to change priorities quickly.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative.
- Customer-service oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment with across IT, business units, and partners.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to effectively work with, interpret, and respond to the needs of business partners and customers.
- 3+ years programming experience with .NET (C#).
- 3+ years’ experience with SQL Server including data modeling and stored procedures.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services a plus.
- Experience with ETL services and support functions a plus.
Back to Listings
||Based on Experience and Skills
||4 Year Degree or Commensurate Work Experience
||3 to 10 years