JAVA DEVELOPER/SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Staffing Insight, Inc. has a position open in the Greater Cincinnati Area for a JAVA DEVELOPER/SOFTWARE ENGINEER. If you have experience in an agile environment, apply to be a part of our innovative culture. This is a highly innovative team consisting of Mobile, eCommerce and Customer facing site solutions that will provide customers with a world class digital and mobile experience. This is a new and exciting environment with a “start-up”, innovative culture.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for being part of an Agile development team, participating in all aspect of the software development lifecycle, focusing on making the team more efficient and productive through quality software best practices. You will be given the opportunity to create software, as well as design, build and maintain test automation and have a direct impact on the quality of the Digital platform.
• In-depth experience with web development standards and best practices to build efficient cross-browser web applications from mockups and maintain existing websites.
• Experience in introducing new technologies and exploring open source solutions to solve problems
• Demonstrated experience with developing RESTful web services in an enterprise production environment
• Demonstrated experience with unit/integration/functional testing
• Demonstrated experience in the mechanisms of enterprise software development including source control, repositories, Wikis, continuous integration and the like
• Demonstrated experience designing and architecting scalable and resilient enterprise software
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies and pair programming is a plus
• Familiarity with NOSQL databases (SOLR, Cassandra, MongoDB) is a plus
• Up to date resume must be provided
• Candidate must complete phone/Skype interview
• Candidate must complete and pass online test (3 hour test)
• Candidate must pass 8 point identity check and have valid social security number
• Candidate will be required to attend face to face interview
Back to Listings
Apply for this Position
Greater Cincinnati Area
||Competitive / Based on Experience and Skills
||Full Time/On Site