The QA Lead is responsible for quality and test related process execution with high impact to the business. This includes providing feedback on artifacts developed during requirements and analysis phase within client projects; authoring test plans and test cases; and performing / leading test execution for both project and support related activities. The QA lead is responsible for leading and supporting testers in an agile environment that may be located locally or remotely in the US or India. The QA lead is responsible for coordinating providing guidance and oversight on testing standards and processes, including assisting with code reviews. Testing can be manual or automated (Selenium Web Driver will utilized for automation). The QA lead must be familiar with the Agile Methodology as well demonstrate hands on experience with Selenium automation concepts and tools and web service testing concepts.
The QA lead is responsible for coordinating all phases of testing: system integration testing, system testing, and end to end testing. The QA Lead will need to:
· Provide leadership to quality engineers, with complete responsibility and accountability for delivery of project tasks assigned to the QA team.
· Create Test Plans
· Ensure Test Case, script reviews with stakeholders are being held as appropriate.
· Conduct Defect Triage meetings as appropriate.
· Ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and quality constraints.
· Conduct Root Cause Analysis and identify and implement process improvements.
· Assess quality and test process maturity level and assist in defining strategy to implement best practices.
· Ensure that projects follow prescribed software development life cycle standards.
· Understand and utilize risk based testing techniques
· Effectively communicate to management and business partners
· Effectively determine when test cases are good candidates to be automated
· 5+ years of QA Lead experience
· 3+ years of experience writing Selenium tests in Java
· 2+ years of experience with test runners (Junit, TestNG, Mocha, Jasmine)
· 2+ years of experience with CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab)
· 1+ years of experience with Selenium Grid
· 1+ years of experience testing web services (manual or automation)
· 1+ years of working in an Agile/Scrum methodology
· 1+ years of using Jira for defect tracking
· Very strong communication and collaboration skills
· Strong experience leading the automation of regression test suites
· Prefer QA Lead experience on most recent project
· Prefer Selenium being utilized in the current/most recent project
· Prefer Agile be utilized in the current/most recent project
· Prefer experience in the SAFe Agile approach
· Prefer working knowledge of Selenium WDIO
· Prefer understanding or experience validating XML responses from web services
Back to Listings
Apply for this Position